Applications / Log-Analyzer for Merak
Log-Analyzer for Merak
A graphical and powerful log analyzer tool for Merak Icewarp Mail Server.
With such a tool, you can view numbers of e-mails sent through your mail server, stopped e-mails by different filters (RBL, content filters, MIAS, ...), stopped by anti-virus, tarpitted IPs addresses, ....
You can also perform different statistics in a simple and fast way. Is has the possibility to extract all accounts (with passwords) from a given domain, search within Merak Logs and you can even watch the log session for a specific e-mail.
- See number of e-mails categories for each analyzed day in a grid table or bar / pie chart.
- Categories are: Total E-Mail, successed e-mails, DNSBL, No MX / A Record, Could not relay, STMP Authentication, Virus, Filtered e-mail (content filters & B&W lists), Errors e-mails, Tarpitted IPs and "Could not connect" message.
- Filter e-mails within date range, categories, sender e-mail/domain and recipient e-mail/domain.
- Show all different types of e-mails for a specific category within a date range. Example: see all virus names for this week ordered by occurrence.
- Display statistics about a specific user / domain within a time range: watch how much incoming and outgoing e-mails (and which e-mails) for a user / domain.
This statistic is available daily or hourly.
- Show key data for a specifid domain / user including date of last received / sent e-mail, inbox size, total mailbox size and max. mailbox size.
- Watch a mail session.
- See all domains (local & backup) of your Merak installation.
- Display a summary of all accounts (with passwords) for a given domain.
- Search within Merak Logs for data (text, IP Address, Thread ID) within a date / time range.
How it works:
Log-Analyzer reads smtp logs from Merak Icewarp (text or odbc logging), decodes them and store summary information in a destination database.
The destination database is accessed through an ODBC connection.
Supported destination databases: Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL (through MyODBC).
How to use:
The software MUST be installed on the same computer as Merak Mail Server.
Merak SMTP logs MUST be configured like this: Debug & Summary Logging.
This software only analyzes the smtp logs.
Another instance can be installed on another computer,
but that instance can only show statistics and cannot collect new mails from logs.
When launching it for the first time, you have to specify the destination database through an ODBC connection.
- Microsoft Windows All version
- 256 MB RAM.
- 10 MB disk space.
- Merak Icewarp.
Galerie Photos :